Father's Day Competition
For the first time ever, I've decided to do a Father's Day competition with some fab prizes on offer, so if you, your husband, son, father, partner, brother etc. could do with a bit of Brow TLC, then this competition is perfect for you :)
Plus....3 x Runner-up Prizes of £50 Carefree Beauty Gift Vouchers!
How to enter:
All you have to do is email me your name, email address, phone number and nearest clinic (East Cowes or Chichester) and correctly answer the following "Dad" questions:
1. Arthur Weasley, father of Ron, belonged to which house, during his time at Hogwart’s?a. Ravenclaw
2. Mr. Bennet was the father in which Jane Austen novel?a. Mansfield Park
b. Sense and Sensibility
d. Pride and Prejudice
3. Gomez Addams had three kids; one of them was called Wednesday. What was her middle name?
4. How many daughters did Charles Ingalls have in Little House on the Prairie?
5. Indiana Jones’ dad was obsessed with finding what?
a. The Holy Scriptures
b. The Holy Grail
c. The Holy Cross
d. The Holy Temple
Midnight Friday 14th June 2019
* Terms & Conditions:
- Competition is open to new & current clients
- Winners will be drawn out of a hat & informed by email on Father's Day, so keep an eye on your Inbox!!
- Entrants must be over 18.
- Winners agree to have their photos & details published online.
- A patch test is required before any treatment.
- If you're not already a subscriber, I'll add you to the Carefree Beauty Newsletter mailing list
For more information about permanent make-up, pls. see FAQs or phone 07511 398797 –
I'd love to hear from you!
Karen :) x
Good luck with your entry!!
Don't miss out on future offers & competitions etc!
Subscribe to the Newsletter & get all these straight to your Inbox...
- £25 Carefree Beauty Gift Voucher
- Competitions & Special Offers
- Discounted Last Minute appointments
- Regular updated appointment availability so you can plan ahead
- Fun, interesting & useful beauty stuff from around the globe :)