Mother's Day Fun Quiz Win A Prize
**Luxury Facial worth £125! **
Thank you to everyone who entered & you all gave the correct answers, so well done :)
On this occasion, I used the
Wheel of Names
to select a winner who is:
Stacey C. from Shanklin, Isle of Wight
Don't miss out on future Special Offers & Competitions etc.!
Subscribe to the
& get all these
straight to your Inbox
Competitions & Special Offers
Discounted Last Minute appointments
Regular updated appointment availability so you can plan ahead
Fun, interesting & useful beauty stuff from around the globe :)
The correct answers to the quiz are:
1. Who had a hit with "Sylvia's Mother" in 1972?
a. The Beatles
b. Dr. Hook
2. Who was the lead character in the TV Series "Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em"?
a. Frankie Howard
b. Frank Thornton
c. Frank Spencer
3. In pantomimes, who is Aladdin's mother?
a. Widow Blanky
b. Widow Twanky
c. Widow Spanky
4. Who is actress Kate Hudson's famous mother?
a. Goldie Hawn
b. Bette Midler
c. Helen Mirren
5. "Mother's not quite herself today" is a line from which film?
a. The Exorcist
b. The Blair Witch Project
Subscribe to Newsletter
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.